A LOVE LETTER FROM JESUS TO HIS DAUGHTER



This is a portion of a love letter I received from the LORD on my 40th spiritual birthday. I wanted to share it knowing that Jesus wants to affirm His love to His other daughters. May this lift you up and shine the light on your great worth in the Father's eyes because of who you are in Christ Jesus by His redeeming blood. 

1/13/2020

Daughter,

It is with great joy that I look upon you and applaud the desire to seek Me daily. I am pleased by your willingness to come and know Me, fully spending time in the Manna from heaven. I love you more than you can possibly imagine. You have always struggled to receive My love and even the love of others. It has been hard for you to see your great worth in My eyes. Daughter, why are you so hard on yourself? You desire to please and be found worthy but I say, “You already are!!” You were worthy when I redeemed you by My blood. You came to me at first in fear of being left behind and even to this day you still have a fear of My Father and His judgment. But I say, “Fear not, d
aughter!”
My perfect love for you casts out fear. There is no fear or condemnation to those who love and trust Me. 

Daughter, I want you to rest in My love knowing you will always and forever be Mine. I am writing this love letter to you that you will be with Me for eternity and will never fall away from Me for I have marked you with a seal of the Holy Spirit and the devil can’t have you. I say “No, never!” because I have loved you with an everlasting love! A love that is so powerful that nothing in all creation can break that love I have for you. I want you to lean into Me and rest daughter in knowing fully that I love you! Just as My son, John knew he was loved and was always by My side. I know your heart too, is to always be by My side even when you don’t understand why your prayers are not answered. You refuse to give up and you persevere anyway. You will be richly rewarded in My kingdom even though I know you aren’t concerned about gifts. I long to lavish them on you just as you do for others.

I love you My precious daughter. Your King and Savior,
Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DANGER OF FAMILIARITY

I AM CALLING MORE OF MY PEOPLE HOME

FAITH IN THE DARKEST HOUR