SEEK FIRST MY KINGDOM

My Daughter, write these words:
I AM coming soon! Though most don't believe it, I will come like a thief in the night catching the majority of My people off guard. Those who are paying attention, watching, praying and staying in My Presence will be ready for My return. The Church has turned a deaf ear to My warnings. How My heart grieves they are caught up in the things of this world and not My Kingdom!

So many are running here and there in so called ministries, doing good works but NOT the work I have called them to. They do not sit still long enough to hear My still small voice. They are constantly on the go, keeping busy. I did not call them to busy work. I have called them to reach lost souls for My Kingdom and to feed My sheep. They cannot rest in My Presence for even a short time. They are like Martha, busy doing work they think they need to do but I desire for them to be like Mary, sitting at My feet. They must listen so I may lead them in My will. How my children have fallen prey to the ways of the world. They have fallen to performance seducing spirits and continual striving to produce results. Yet the Church remains weak and powerless without My spirit moving within it. My people perish for a lack of knowledge that I would give them if they would seek Me daily. Yet they wake up and rush out the door to start a new day without seeking Me. They follow their own agenda and seek to do My works in their own strength. They cannot succeed yet continue anyway in a never ending cycle of works-based ministry. They don't stop to ask Me for guidance or wait for My answers. They are impetuous, impulsive and undisciplined. This is not My desire for My children.

I desire Your obedience and NOT your sacrifice. Your sacrifices of time and money and your own human efforts only achieve for yourselves a fleshly satisfaction. There is no eternal rewards for this type of work in My Kingdom. I will reward those who are pure in heart, humble and gentle, NOT self-seeking, selfish in ambition or proud of their own accomplishments outside My will.

My Daughter, continue in the path of My righteousness that comes from faith knowing that I see all that is done in secret. You will be rewarded for your time in the secret place, fellowshipping with Me and not looking for selfish gain or to be honored by man.
Be ready, I AM coming soon!


1 Samuel 15:22~ "Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices in as much as obeying the LORD? To obey is better than sacrifice and to heed is better than the fat of rams." (NIV)

Psalm 90:7 ~ "And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish (direct) thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it." (KJV)

Matthew 6:33 ~ "Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." (NKJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DANGER OF FAMILIARITY

I AM CALLING MORE OF MY PEOPLE HOME

FAITH IN THE DARKEST HOUR