I AM Calling in This Hour


My daughter, are you listening? Write these words down. Listen to My Spirit. I AM Calling you in this Hour. Listen for My still small voice to give you direction. In a world full of noise and commotion, you must be quiet before Me. Even the little things around you are distractions. You must press in and not give up so easily. I know your flesh is weak but My power and strength are all you need when you rely on Me alone. Keep listening. This is a test of your will. It is critical you wait on Me in this Hour. 

 No one understands. No one comprehends My ways and My thoughts but rush off to go their own way according to the limited understanding of man and his human reasoning. How foolish My people are. Lost in a world of confusion. I will send a whirlwind against them to confound all their plans. Continue My daughter to listen and I will tell you more. There is no one like Me. I Am that I Am. Who can comprehend the mind of the Almighty? I sit encircled above the earth on the Throne of this whole universe yet man in his foolishness thinks he can even begin to fathom the mysteries of the universe. I will NOT be mocked! 
Yes daughter, continue with My Words. I Am that I Am. There is none other. I Am the God of all creation, of every living thing. Every creature that moves along the ground, the fish in the sea and the birds in the air. Who is like Me? Who are you O Mortal man to question the Living God? Can the clay say to the potter, "Why did you make me?" or "For what purpose was I made?" I will tell you a mystery. You will all be changed in the twinkling of an eye. Your corrupted bodies will be transformed and you will have heavenly bodies. The whole earth groans in eager expectation for the fulfillment of My redemption of the earth. Behold, they that stand firm until the end shall realize the fulfillment of prophecy.

 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." - 1 Corinthians 15:58

Scripture References:
Job 38-40 ~ God responds to Job's questions


Isaiah 64:8 ~But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

Romans 9:20-21  ~Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonor?

Romans 8:22 ~For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 

1 Corinthians 15:52 ~ In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DANGER OF FAMILIARITY

I AM CALLING MORE OF MY PEOPLE HOME

I AM Your Help in the Battle